Confidence has many different meaning for people but I find that the common thread is standing in your own power. Standing in your own body and being comfortable with yourself to stand strong in the face of struggles, hardships, cruelty of harsh comments from others and of course confidence in your own skin.
We were all created differently and meant to shine our unique talents and gifts to the world. Does that make people better then others? No, i just believe its the hard work, commitment and focus one does to get where they are in the world. Its simple, if you don’t honour who you are and don’t put in the work, then you will only get half way and stop or just live the rest of your life being in between mediocrity and success.
I developed 10 short tips to help increase your confidence!
1. Stop comparing yourself to people, stay focused on you!
2. Relax! Go with the flow and don’t stress over the little things
3. Love yourself! You are a gift! This world would not be the same if you didn’t exist.
4. Be positive and look for the good in every situation
5. Do what you love and love what you do! There is nothing more beautiful in this world then to share your talents and gifts with others to help UPlift them to a better place. If you want to know more about sharing your Love & Passion look into this amazing retreat that everyone is raving about. Click here
6. Surround yourself with people who are positive and who are also working to make this world a better place.
7. Set mini goals and set your mind to tackle them everyday
8. Exercise and eat healthy. You want to feel good about yourself inside and out. I have an AWESOME guide that I put together to help you with this. Click here
9. Develop a positive mental Attitude. If you are constantly bashing yourself and saying you’re not good enough, aren’t attractive enough, aren’t smart enough or athletic enough, and on and on, you are setting yourself up for failure. Positive affirmation are a GREAT way to develop a positive mental attitude. More on this on my next blog.
10. Be happy! Appreciate all the small and big stuff in your life. Life wouldn’t be the same without you so rejoice on your existence and what you mean to people. YOU can and will make a difference in yourself and your world!
Remember there is only 1 of YOU so shine your light to the world!
Transformation Life Coach
Helping others achieve the best version of themselves
Sign up for my FREE home workout program www.7dayFITasticchallenge.com